Exclusive training for water entrepreneurs
EIT Community Water Scarcity is hosting a series of live, interactive training courses with international experts. There are three sessions available on a first come, first serve basis: 13, 22 and 27 September, 2022; each from 10.00 to 12.00 a.m.
Are you a water entrepreneur looking for funding to scale-up your innovation?
Do you want to learn about how to fund the growth of your company through different stages?
Would you like to understand how to improve your chances to:
– Get bank loans?
– Access venture capital?
– Access EU funding?
– Tap into international funding opportunities?
This exclusive training is for you!
For €95 you will get:
- Access a live and interactive online training session from 4 internationally recognised experts, in a small group
- To ask questions and get instant feedback on your plans
- Recording of the 4 specific training videos on accessing bank loans, venture capital, EU funding and international funding opportunities
- A free copy of the Review of financial tools for SMEs, startups and scaleup.
- To ask questions after the training session (3 weeks after your session)
𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭: https://payhip.com/b/qesBM