In partnership with BioeconomyVentures, the Circular Bioeconomy Cluster & the Irish Bioeconomy Foundation are hosting an exclusive pitch session for entrepreneurs to pitch to investors, taking place on October 12th in Cork in Ireland.
At this event, 12 innovative Irish start-ups who are solving some of today’s pressing environmental challenges are pitching to a panel of investors. An opportunity start-up companies to meet mission aligned investors, business agencies and clusters all dedicated to supporting and scaling climate tech, sustainability and bioeconomy ventures.
Criteria for Start-ups & SMEs
- A sustainable value proposition that is investment ready
- A technology, application or service that will have positive sustainability impact in a sector: agriculture, forestry, textiles, marine, pharmaceutical, energy, construction, life sciences, food, and tourism
- Technology Readiness Level of at least 4
It’s more than just a pitch
- Access free investment 101 advice in an expert Masterclass
- Raise the profile of your business
- Access Europe’s dedicated investor match-making platform
- Network with an investor and business support community dedicated to circular economy & sustainability