Interested in Biomass and Bioeconomy ? Come and take part in this European Summit on 22nd and 23th May 2023. Plus, secure a grant worth 600 euros to cover travel expenses so you can get there to find the right partners and make business !
Find out what the programme includes
Encompassing challenges and innovations, this Summit includes:
- An interactive stakeholder workshop dedicated to a particular value chain or technological challenge related to the recycling food biomass within the bioeconomy sector.
- Presentation of the Model2Bio tool, a pioneering decision-making tool, based on mathematical models to predict agri-food waste streams and to identify the best ways of recycling them.
- Elevator pitches for startups, SMEs and spinnoffs to showcase their ideas and projects before a prestigious group of investment companies, and a presentation of the Bioeconomyventures online matchmaking platform for bioeconomy innovators.
- A matchmaking space where startups and spinoffs can make contact with investors and corporates. Where food companies challenges their problems to solution providers, researchers and technology providers.
- Launch of the B-Resilient innovation lump sum, a financial support mechanism for SMEs in the food value chain (also tech and solution providers) to innovate, make business plans and go international.
- A great space for networking that will include a tour of the Biogas Lagadas, of CERTH (RTO Laboratory) and the Gerovassiliou winery.
Who can participate?
This event is open to SMEs, startups, spinoffs, technology and solution providers, corporates and investors and any other organisations interested by the thematic to connect and establish partnerships in the food value chain and bioeconomy.
Find your partners via matchmaking!
Your trip starts today! Register, fill in create your profile and start planning your 1-on-1 meetings before your travel to Greece.
The online matchmaking tool will be opened on 20 April, make sure your profile is complete by that date!