We are proud to host a Bioeconomy Ventures investor pitch session for bioeconomy innovators at the upcoming Ireland’s Sustainable Future 2022 on June 8th. This is an opportunity for bio-based entrepreneurs who are developing sustainable innovations and technologies pitch their business ideas to investors to gain valuable insights and form new business relationships.
This is an opportunity to:
- Present to specialist investors with an interest in investing in this sector
- Raise the profile of your business to an audience at a high-profile event
- Win a place to pitch to investors at the MPowerBio final pitch competition in Dusseldorf in October 2022
Applications are welcome from Irish start-ups and SMEs that:
- Have a bioeconomy value proposition that is investment ready
- Work acriss bioeconomy sub-fields such as agriculture, aquaculture and marine, bioenergy, food, feed, flavours, pulp and paper, cosmetics, plastics, materials, textiles, hemp, and waste valorisation
- Have a TRL of at least 4 (where relevant).
To apply please send the pitch deck that you would use to support a 3-minute pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm on Monday the 9th of May. Applicants will be notified if they have been awarded a place in the Pitch Event no later than Friday 13th May. Pitch training will also be provided ahead of the event in June in partnership with the Irish Bioeconomy Foundation and MPowerBio Project.