Are you an innovator focused on the food sector? Open call #1 – Future of Food – is now open!
The programme will accept around 65 Innovators, involving start-ups, scale-ups, spinoffs and SMEs developing solutions in the vast bioeconomy food sector domain, who are looking for support to showcase their developments, access funding and networking opportunities that could take them to market.
We are looking for ambitious teams to address the challenges with their innovative solutions, identified by corporates based on the following verticals:
- AgTech & FoodTech (Alternative Proteins)
- Aquaculture, Fishing & Algae
- Food, Feed, and Ingredients
- Hemp and Cannabis
- Others (Packaging Innovation and viticulture)
The application process is the following:
- Sign up to our BioeconomyVentures Matchmaking Platform;
- Once signed up, you will receive a personal code;
- Read the INNOVATORS Guideline for Applicants;
- Create a profile on F6S Page (if you don’t have it already);
- Submit your application (ON F6S) and use your personal code you received in Step 2.
There are 2 ways to apply:
- Apply to the BV programme by proposing a solution to one of our corporate challenges. Around 70% of applicants accepted to the programme will target one of the defined corporate challenges.
- Apply to the programme without targetting challenge. The eligibility to the programme will be the fit among the Future of Food verticals and the applicant ability to clearly indicate a market problem and solve it with an innovative approach. Around 30% of applicants will be accepted without the challenge focus
The programme is free of charge thanks to the funding of the Horizon 2020 programme by the European Commission.
Download the Leaflet – Future of Food – Open call #1
Read more about the Open call Future of Food
The applications will be open from 24 May until 26 July 2022 (5pm CEST).