Are you an innovator focused on the circular economy sector? Open call #3 – Future of Industrial Circularity – is now open!
The programme is running its third open call and is looking for around 65 European Innovators, involving start-ups, scale-ups, spinoffs and SMEs developing solutions in the vast bioeconomy circular economy sector domain. The Future of Industrial Circularity programme aims to support the innovators by enabling them to showcase their developments, access funding and networking opportunities that could take them to market.
We are looking for ambitious teams to address the corporate challenges with their innovative solutions, identified by corporates based on the following verticals:
- Forestry, Pulp and Paper
- Bioenergy & Biofuels
- Wood & Furniture , Building materials & constructions
- Bio-based Textiles and wearing apparel
- Food and Feed from side and waste streams
- Waste Processing & Up/Recycling
The application process is the following:
- Step 1. Read the Guidelines for Applicants;
- Step 2. Create a profile on F6S Page (if you don’t have it already)
- Step 3. Apply via F6S and submit your application
There are two ways to apply:
- Apply to the BV programme by proposing a solution to one of our corporate challenges. Around 50% of applicants accepted to the programme will target one of the defined corporate challenges.
- Apply to the programme without targeting challenges. The eligibility to the programme will be the fit among the Future of Industrial Circularity verticals and the applicant’s ability to clearly indicate a market problem and solve it with an innovative approach. Around 50% of applicants will be accepted without the challenge focus.
The programme is free of charge thanks to the funding of the Horizon 2020 programme by the European Commission.
Download the Leaflet – Future of Industrial Circularity – Open call #3
Read more about the Open call Future of Industrial Circularity
This is the last BioeconomyVentures open call so don’t miss this opportunity and apply!
The applications are now open! Apply by 18 April 2023 (5pm CET).